10 Positioning Strategies for Your Business
November 20, 2011 1 Comment
By: Josh Druck
Be different and your uniqueness will market itself.
So how are you positioning your product or brand? What ways can you make your business stand out? Here are what I feel to be the top 10 positioning strategies for your business.
1) Highest Quality – Your business/product/brand represent the very best on the market with respect to quality.
2) Least Expensive – Your business/product/brand are the most affordable on the market.
3) Best Value – Your product attributes, pricing and convenience of purchase add up to the best value for the money on the market.
4) Design or Style Leadership – Your product/brand represent the newest and most advanced in design and style on the market – you are the leader in innovation.
5) Most Prestigious – Your product/brand are presented to appeal to the ego, to the “only best will do” customer.
6) Performance Leader – There are a number of ways to positions your product/brand as the performance leader. These include: Best Performance – usually based on external perception. Most Durable – hold up the longest. Most Reliable – breaks down the least. Easiest to Work With – most flexible and consistent.
7) Most Convenient – You are everywhere and available in the most desired locations.
8) Fastest/Speed – You get it there first, and are there when needed.
9) Safest – Your product/service/brand is the leader in safety.
10) Simplicity – Your product/services are the easiest to use.